Operations Associate - Alternative Assets
New York, New York
- Oversee third party reconciliations team responsible for loading and coding breaks into reconciliations system/software
- Reviewing aged breaks across teams, ensuring they are being worked on and have appropriate commentary
- Responsible for reviewing/uploading SLF/margin interest/custody fee bookings to match custodians in internal system
- Communicate trade breaks to internal trade support personnel
- Complete any specialized reconciliation and reporting requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years of derivative operations/reconciliations experience out of a bank, fund, or asset manager.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently, multi-task as well as collaborate with other operational staff
- Able to understand the processes and financial instruments that generate the transaction types and positions that are reconciled and the controls around them
- Comfortable working with Front Office
- Experience with SWIFT
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.