Operations Associate - Fraud
Administrative + Office Support
New York, New York
- The fraud department handles more than 40+ new fraud cases per week. Fraud cases range from ATM debit card, wire, and check fraud. These are commercial and personal clients of the bank submitting the cases to their bankers, who then forward the request to fraud department for review/follow up.
- The Operations Associate has no direct contact with the clients. Their job is strictly to conduct a series of analysis and reporting their finding to the bankers, who then work directly with the clients. It's incredibly helpful for the candidates to come from a banking background, because the review component of this role is tied checks, bank statements, deposits/withdraws, wire transfers, etc.
- Bachelors degree or coursework towards bachelors degree in accounting, finance, or business-related field is strongly preferred
- 1+ year in an operational banking position (compliance, customer service, wire transfer, bank teller, etc. etc.)
- Strong data review, analysis, and documentation experience, ideally from a banking environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable and hardworking
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.