New York, New York
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of a team that performs portfolio maintenance of existing loans as well as the processing of credit activity which includes trade bookings, restructurings, paydowns, etc.
- Daily review of loan documents for originations, restructurings and other complex transactions
- Partner with investment team to coordinate loan closing
- Monitor/Track bridge financing and leverage facilities
- Oversee fund and deal cashflows/IRR/MOIC.
- Wire reviews and cybersecurity controls
- Assist with investor reporting and additional investor requests
- Monitor capacity/cash.
- Oversee deal allocations
- Produce weekly dashboard for senior leadership (CIO, CFO)
- Leverage technology to scale for growth and reporting capabilities
- Oversee relationships with all external vendors
- BS degree in Business, Finance or a related discipline
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in credit fund operations (administration, deal closings, allocations, etc.)
- Strong preference for prior leadership experience
- Advanced Excel
- Multi-tasker who can work with tight deadlines
- Proven ability to leverage technology
- Team player, go-getter, passionate with positive energy
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.