Options Trader - Hedge Fund
Financial Services - Front Office
New York, New York
Our Client seeks to hire an experienced EQTY Options Trader who will support the Systematic & Fundamental Portfolio Managers & Teams executing options trades. While focused on execution, this hire will be instrumental in developing & enhancing existing trading tools for the team across trade execution & market monitoring. They will manage counterparty relationships leveraging their existing & continuously enhance the Fund's relationships to ensure best execution & pricing practices are achieved.
This is part of a Global execution team who is highly collaborative and count among them the best execution traders across asset management.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university with a preference for STEM related studies. Advanced degrees preferred
- Strong programming skills essential (Python, SQL a must)
- Quantitative aptitude essential to work seamlessly with highly advanced systematic strategies
- Critical thinker w strong attention to detail and the perseverance necessary to ensure best practices
- Advanced communication & interpersonal communication skills critical for ongoing internal & external negotiations and vendor management
- Ability to provide real-time communications & transparency to execution process
- Team-oriented professional who enjoys working collaboratively as a team or independently as required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.