MD - Orthopedic Surgeon
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Hackensack, New Jersey
- Physicians and surgeons hold clinical hours in multiple offices to maximize patient contacts. Will be scheduled OR days, likely 1x every other week to start and will grow as patient volume increases.
- Cover multiple clinical locations and ambulatory surgery centers.
- The practice is busy enough for a specialist, all though there will be an opportunity to do general orthopedic surgery as well.
- This practice treats workplace injuries (workers' compensation) as well as referrals through the various insurance networks.
- The practice is very busy and has a significant support system in place to make sure the surgeon can focus on seeing patients - excellent marketing, back-office, business operations.
- NYS License, CSR, DEA preferred, but not required
- NJ License , CSR, DEA preferred, but not required
- Current or willingness to obtain Workers Compensation Certification
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.