MD - Orthopedic Surgery
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
- Replace retiring Orthopedic Surgeon in group practice.
- Need is for General Ortho or Total Joints.
- Can have sub-specialty but must still focus on General Ortho.
- Total Joints or Sports Med. are the best sub-specialty for group.
- Join private practice that is affiliated with Hospital.
- Employed by group with partnership track.
- 2 years of salary + bonuses and then partnership track.
- Relocate to area. Can live 30-45 mins away but need to be in region (30 mins) when on call
- Must be BC in Orthopedic Surgery
- Looking to hire 2 surgeons. Can be experienced or new grad and will consider 2022 resident
- H1B candidates are welcome
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.