MD - Outpatient Family
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Newark, New Jersey
- This position along with other primary care providers will see patients in these offices
- No IP required except in case of crises such as recent events
- Spanish language skills a plus
- Boarded/eligible -family or internal medicine
- Adult Medicine and no pediatrics
- IM or FM trained
- 40 or 30 hours a week with benefits
- 25 hours a week without benefits
- Spanish is a plus but not required.
- Outpatient only but in crisis situations (covid)one might need to help out with the LTAC and SNF facilities
- Need to be independent and therefore a new grad might not be a good fit. Will work in offices that are 10 mins apart but need to be willing to work in both
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.