MD - Outpatient Psychiatry Medical Director
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
SHARE THIS JOB
A large health system in the suburbs of Philadelphia is looking for an academic medical director to oversee their outpatient psychiatric services. The institution is starting a psychiatry residency program and looking for someone to spearhead efforts as they launch in 2022.
Compensation : $240000 - $260000
Job ID : 13307
- Monday-Friday schedule 9-5 with no call or weekend requirements
- Support newly created psychiatric residency program
- 80/20 split of clinical and administrative responsibilities
- Hospital has large ambulatory presence and partnerships with psychotherapy and community practices locally
- Interest in research and publications preferred
This is a full time position with a competitive compensation, malpractice coverage, reimbursement of licenses/DEA and medical benefits.
- Residency training in general psychiatry required, fellowship training in Child, Geriatric, or Addiction will be considered
- Active license in PA preferred, but not required
- Previous teaching experience preferred, but not required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.