PA - Hospitalist
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Brooklyn, New York
- Department currently has a team of 22 PAs, large team of residents and attendings
- Team run by strong PA leader, generally have 5-7 providers to a team working on each floor (3 residents + 2 docs + 2 PAs)
- Three 12-hr shifts per week 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am (options for days-only or flex position)
- Primarily hospital rounding and coverage - residents generally take care of discharges and admissions
- Expect to have 7-10 patients on schedule, closed ICU, not expected to perform any procedures
This is an employed 1199 union position with a base salary for years of experience, CME money and competitive hospital benefits including malpractice coverage!
- Training as a Physician Assistant
- Board Certification
- NY License required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.