PA - Neurosurgery Physician Assistant
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
SHARE THIS JOB
Academic medical center in NYC seeking a full-time Physician Assistant to work in Neurosurgery Department.
Compensation : $127000 - $165000
- Large teaching hospital in NYC that focuses on ongoing education for their staff, lecture series offered each month
- Department consists of 2 Neurosurgeons and 3 PAs, looking due to expansion
- Round with attendings for consults, first assist in the OR and see clinic patients
- Schedule expected to be Mon-Fri for first 3 months, then shift to three shifts per week, 13 hours
- PAs have opportunity to first assist when on OR rotation
1199 Unionized position, eligible for time and a half overtime, full 1199 benefits which includes health and dental at virtually no cost!
- Masters Degree as Physician Assistant, Board Certification
- NY State License
- H1B cap exempt - they can sponsor a visa candidate
- Recently graduated Physician Assistants are encouraged to apply!
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.