PA/NP - Neurology
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
- Inpatient and work out of Neurology center
- Treat stroke, brain disorders, memory disorders, sleep, chronic headache, Parkinson's Disease
- Be trained in all aspects of neurology, including stroke care and neuroradiology.
- Report to nursing director or medical director.
- Monday - Friday, 8a - 5p
- PA or NP and board certified
- Will consider recent grads with strong electives in Neurology from either PA school or Nursing program
- CT license required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.