Physician Assistant - Orthopedics
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Westchester, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A well-known community hospital north of NYC is seeking an Orthopedic Physician Assistant for a dynamic role with a tight-knit team. This is a full time employed position a competitive salary and a full benefit package with incredible PTO, retirement contributions and tuition reimbursement!
Compensation : $125000 - $165000
- Monday-Friday schedule with 3 days in ambulatory practice + 2 days in the OR, primarily partnering with a total joint specialist
- OR days usually run 7am-3pm; office days first patient 8:15, last one at 4 pm
- Manage pre-op and post-op care within the office
- First-assist with the orthopedic surgery team
- Procedural care includes giving injections, reducing fractures, casting, splinting and wound care
- Training as a Physician Assistant
- New York State Licensed Required
- Board Certification Required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.