Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Brooklyn, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Physician Assistant (PA) needed for private Orthopedic Practice in Greater New York City. This is a growing, reputable private practice.
Compensation : $115000 - $130000
- 4 days in Brooklyn and 1 day in Queens, 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm schedule
- Some days will be paired with a surgeon but also work independently
- 100% outpatient based in the clinic (with the possibility of some OR time in the future)
- Working across all specialties (Foot, Ankle, Hand, Pain Management, General Ortho and Spine surgery); Pre-and post-op patients
- Patient population: Majority worker's compensation and private insured
- Will be trained in procedures (ultrasound guided injections, trigger point injections and casting)
- Fantastic administrative team, support system, and marketing initiatives - focus is to bring in patients so the Surgeons can focus on medicine.
Employed position with full benefits, competitive compensation, generous collections/reimbursement model and benefits. Generous PTO plan. Paid malpractice
- NY State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred)
- Masters as a Physician Assistant (PA) Required
- Board Certification Required
- Orthopedic or Pain Management, Sports Medicine or Rehab experience preferred however training is available
- New graduate candidates encouraged to apply.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.