PA - Urgent Care Provider
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
- Physician-owned organization with an established reputation throughout New York Connecticut and Massachusetts, unique hospital affiliations in place
- Built-in nurse call backline for lab follow up and patient referral coordinator
- Treat patients of all ages (0-100) with non-life threatening medical needs
- Ability to suture, splint, read x-rays required
- Open 8am-8pm Mon-Fri, and 9-5 on Sat/Sun and Holidays
- Schedule typically done 2on3off/3on2off rotating, wind up being 14-15 shifts a month
- Site typically staffed with 2-3 providers and ancillary support staff
This is a full time employed position with a competitive base salary, 2-tiered bonus structure, PTO, medical/dental/vision, 401k plan, and malpractice coverage.
- Previous Urgent Care or Emergency Room Experience Required
- Board Certification as Physician or APRN Required
- Active CT License
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.