Partnership Accounting Manager - Law Firm
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
- Manage Equity Partner payment process, including: monthly draw and guaranteed salary payments, and periodic special distribution payments.
- Maintenance of Paid in Capital, including: annual contributions, interest on capital, liquidations related to partner retirements and withdrawals, paid in capital modeling and projections.
- Manage Retired Partner Benefits process, including: Retired Partner calculation projections, cash-flow modeling, communications and coordination of monthly payments.
- Lead Partner mobility reporting, including headcount reporting
- BS in Accounting is required
- CPA is required
- Public Accounting experience is a plus
- Experience in partnership accounting at another large law firm or professional services firm
- Supervisory experience at a law firm or public accounting firm with clients in the legal industry
- Familiarity with a partnership model including knowledge of cash basis accounting, audit and tax issues.
- Strong technical skills with proficiency in Excel.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.