Healthcare - Medical Support + Operations
Brooklyn, New York
- Greeting and directing patients to examination rooms.
- Scheduling patient appointments and making reminder calls.
- Informing patients about delays and waiting times.
- Obtaining patients' addresses, contact details, insurance information, and medical histories.
- Completing insurance authorizations as needed.
- Other duties as required.
- HS or GED required
- 6 months paid working experience as a patient services coordinator or registrar
- Healthcare experience required
- EPIC experience preferred
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.