Patient Services Rep
Healthcare - Medical Support + Operations
Amityvile, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Multiple openings in a well known clinic on Long Island for patient services representatives. Responsible for providing patient centered care and facilitating patient access to services, communicating with a diverse population using well-developed interpersonal skills. Responsible for all aspects of the registration and appointment process for patients.
Compensation : $18 - $18
Job ID : 13074
- Assist with daily reception activities and ensure that all processes needed for patient services are initiated.
- Communicates effectively with team members and patients all aspects of service.
- Responsible for telephone and mail contact with patients.
- Responsible for the scheduling of appointments, fee collection, explanation of services and charges for patient services.
- Distributes materials to patients, including the patient satisfaction cards, patient rights and other appropriate materials.
- Verifies all insurance and sets fees based on the sliding scale fee.
- Minimum Education Requirement: High School diploma/ GED Minimum Work.
- Related Experience: 2-4 years.