Patient Services Representative
Admin + Office Support
New York, New York
- Assist with daily reception activities and ensure that all processes needed for patient services are initiated.
- Communicates effectively with team members and all aspects of service.
- Responsible for telephone and mail contact with patients.
- Responsible for the scheduling of appointments, fee collection, explanation of services and charges for patient services.
- Distributes materials to patients, including the patient satisfaction cards, patient rights and other appropriate materials.
- Verifies all insurance and sets fees
- 2+ years of Reception/Patient Services experience - Preferred Healthcare
- High School Diploma
- Bilingual in both English and Spanish
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.