Payroll Auditor - Staff/Senior
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
- Interface with client and employer personnel to obtain records and information pertinent to the audit process.
- Gain an understanding of fund operations, procedures, and needs.
- Analyze collective bargaining agreements and apply terms appropriately to audit procedures.
- Prepare audit workpapers; guide less experienced auditors in the preparation of their workpapers.
- Prioritize competing work demands and manage time appropriately.
- Maintain organized workpapers and files that can be easily reviewed by others
- 1 +years of audit experience in a public or private accounting setting, specifically in payroll compliance auditing. Equivalent experience with a benefit fund will also be considered.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in accounting, or a related business field, or equivalent experience.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.