PCS Tax Professional
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A premier tax firm located in Central Long Island is seeking a PCS Tax Professional. They work with high end clientele and are experiencing a lot of growth in their PCS (Private Client Services) group. They have a hybrid work model and very strong benefits.
Compensation : $100000 - $160000
Job ID : 10846
- Assist in providing compliance and consulting services to high-net-worth individuals, multi-generational affluent families, family offices and their private businesses and/or investment entities:
- Perform complex individual, partnership, S-corp, trust, estate, gift and state tax returns
- Work on multiple engagements that deliver proactive tax planning and strategic consulting including federal estate, gift, charitable planning and generation skipping tax
- Build on technical competence by keeping up-to-date on trends, developments and technical authorities and apply them to complex situations
- 2+ years relevant work experience in an accounting firm or family office
- Bachelor’s and/or advanced degree; Accounting, Finance, Economics or related degree (Preferred)
- Advanced credential allowing for IRS client representation
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.