Pediatric Echo Technologist
Healthcare - Allied Health
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking a Pediatric Echo Technologist for a on-going contract assignment at a Prestigious Hospital in Philadelphia, PA.
Compensation : $80 - $90
Job ID : 18244
- Perform echocardiograms in accordance with lab standards while meeting daily volume expectations.
- Responds to emergent exams is a timely manner.
- Follows department workflows for reporting, billing and standard daily performance.
- Ensures patient care is provided in clean, safe, quiet, and secure environment.
- Renders excellent patient care to patients and families.
- All hospital related interactions are courteous and confidential and in accordance with HIPPAA regulations.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and ability to deliver developmental and age-appropriate care to patients.
- Travels and provides echocardiography coverage at satellite locations.
- Advanced knowledge of the principles of ultrasound physics and instrumentation of ultrasound systems.
- Advanced knowledge of cardiac anatomy, physiology and pathology.
- Advanced knowledge of transthoracic echocardiography
- State Licensed
- 5 years paid working experience as a Peds Echo Technologist
- BLS preferred (American Heart Association)
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.