Pharmacist - Major Retail Chain
Healthcare - Allied Health
- Ensures that patient pharmaceutical care meets standards of safety, effectiveness, patient rights and customer service.
- Compounds or admixes ingredients appropriately, including IV admixtures, small and large volume solutions, syringes and irrigation solutions in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Consults and educates patients and/or patient caregivers concerning possible medications, including alternative sources of drug therapy.
- Reviews medications for accuracy, appropriateness and interactions., and adjusts medications per approved protocols.
- Dispenses medications and compounds in accordance with organizational policy and regulatory guidelines.
- Valid license to practice as a Pharmacist issued by PA State Board
- Primary Source Verification required.
- Pharmacy dispensing system experience
- 3-6 months of experience as a pharmacist is preferred
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.