Healthcare - Allied Health
Clifton, New Jersey
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking a Physical Therapist for a ongoing contract assignment at a Prestigious skilled nursing facility in Bergen County, NJ.
Compensation : $45 - $45
Job ID : 14131
- Review available resident information and evaluate the impact of this information on the assessment and treatment process.
- Conduct and document a thorough functional assessment of the resident, utilizing standardized procedures.
- Assessment of home/vocational and equipment needs.
- Develop and implement an individualized treatment plan based on resident needs and containing achievable functional goals.
- Comply with evaluation, treatment and documentation guidelines and consistently maintain timely and accurate department records.
- Instruct Assistants in treatment procedures to be utilized and provide close supervision while such staff members are working with residents.
- Enter a progress note in the resident record following each treatment session.
- Revise treatment plans, as needed, throughout the treatment process.
- Bachelor/Masters of Science degree in Physical Therapy.
- Current license in the state of practice.
- Prefer supervision, training and/or experience in a setting serving the same age/type of resident population served by this facility.
- Certification, if applicable, and demonstrated competency in identified areas of specialization.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated competency in applying the principles, methods, materials and equipment used in physical therapy.
- Ability to assess resident needs and develop and implement a comprehensive plan of care.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.