Physical Therapist - Clinic
Healthcare - Allied Health
Vineland, New Jersey
- Consult with patients to learn about their physical condition and symptoms and review their medical history and referrals from doctors or surgeons
- Diagnose movement dysfunction by listening to patients and observing them as they move about
- Develop an individualized treatment plan
Coach patients and teach them therapeutic exercises and stretches to improve their condition
- Use hands-on therapy such as massage to ease patients’ pain and provide stimulation to promote healing
- Maintain patient records by keeping track of goals and progress while adapting treatment plans accordingly
- Advise patients and their families on in-home treatment options and what to expect from the recovery process
This person should be comfortable seeing about 15 patients per day on average, and confident working in a fast-paced environment.
- Graduated from an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- At least 1 year of full-time PT experience
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.