Healthcare - Allied Health
Allendale, New Jersey
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking a Physical Therapist for a ongoing contract assignment at a Prestigious skilled nursing facility in Bergen County, NJ.
Compensation : $45 - $45
Job ID : 14128
- Review available resident information and evaluate the impact of this information on the assessment and treatment process.
- Conduct and document a thorough functional assessment of the resident, utilizing standardized procedures. Assessment of home/vocational and equipment needs.
- Develop and implement an individualized treatment plan based on resident needs and containing achievable functional goals.
- Comply with evaluation, treatment and documentation guidelines and consistently maintain timely and accurate department records.
- Instruct Assistants in treatment procedures to be utilized and provide close supervision while such staff members are working with residents.
- Enter a progress note in the resident record following each treatment session.
- Revise treatment plans, as needed, throughout the treatment process.
- Bachelor/Masters of Science degree in Physical Therapy.
- Current license in the state of practice.
- Prefer supervision, training and/or experience in a setting serving the same age/type of resident population served by this facility.
- Certification, if applicable, and demonstrated competency in identified areas of specialization.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated competency in applying the principles, methods, materials and equipment used in physical therapy.
- Ability to assess resident needs and develop and implement a comprehensive plan of care.