Portfolio Analytics Analyst/Associate (Public Credit)
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
One of the largest credit funds in the world is looking to add another member to their Portfolio Analytics team that directly supports the Portfolio Management team with all of their daily requests that helps them understand more thoroughly what's driving performance across their funds or individual investments.
Compensation : $85000 - $115000
- Conduct performance analysis, attribution and reporting of public credit investment portfolios.
- Provide both standard and bespoke performance/contribution analysis in order to highlight key drivers to senior management
- Create and update client portfolio reports (monthly/quarterly/ ad hoc); prepare ongoing and ad hoc investor communication materials, including investor questionnaires, fund performance queries, presentations and reports, while collaborating with Product Specialist and Investment teams;
- Ensure the on-going quality and accuracy of performance reporting, maintain the integrity of internal processes and databases used to track key performance and investment metrics at the investment, and portfolio levels including industry, sector, country, investment type, market cap, leverage, and regional exposures, etc.
- Coordinate and interact with investor relations, compliance, portfolio managers, and operations around new product launches, servicing clients, and delivering custom requests.
- Work with information technology to reconfigure processes and increase efficiency of existing reporting.
- Project work that includes engaging with other internal teams to think creatively and deliver innovative solutions to complex client demands.
- BS degree in Finance or related degree
- 2-5 years of relatable experience understanding investment performance, reporting, and analytics.
- knowledge of fixed income preferred (understanding of yield curves)
- knowledge of loans or CLOs+++
- knowledge of WSO or IVP+++
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.