Portfolio Analytics Analyst - Equity Firm
New York, New York
- Approximately 1-3 years of performance analytics, financial consulting or advisory work
- Strong modeling skills as well as understanding of data analysis tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prepare concise and insightful analyses for leadership
- Ability to multi-task and manage projects concurrently
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.