Systematic Equity Portfolio Manager
Financial Services - Front Office
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client is a multi-manager systematic equities platform founded in 2012 who offers Portfolio Managers & Teams to access to advanced trading technology complemented by best-in-class technological, operational & support services. They can provide a significant allocation with many PMs scaling to >$100Mil with the ultimate goal to size you up to your capacity.
Compensation : $200000 - $200000
- Portfolio manager in US Equities
- Responsible for input on data needs and exchange access
This is a fully remote position!
- Proven & recent 2-year live trading track-record with >3.0 Sharpe
- PMs or teams focused on US Equities quantitative traders / portfolio managers; HFT, Intraday, Medium Frequency or traditional Stat Arb - Can trade CAD/EU/APAC
- Fully automated & proven systematic quantitative trading strategies with portable IP
- Strategy should run Delta Neutral with an ADV of 10,000+
- Provide prior 2+ years of live historical performance
- Ability to be self-sufficient and work from anywhere as remote trading is currently the norm
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.