Portfolio Optimization Associate
SHARE THIS JOB
Global Distressed Credit Alternative Asset Manager is looking to hire a Portfolio Optimization Associate onto their Global Treasury team.
Compensation : $90000 - $130000
Job ID : 10869
- This individual will have a primary focus on liquidity, capacity, and leverage and should expect to understand how to model out the impact of new financings (credit facilities, bond offerings, CLOs) on fund returns, leverage, capacity and portfolio construction.
- BS degree in Finance or related degree
- 2-5 years of experience at a hedge fund, bank, or asset manager in a similar role focused on financing and liquidity management.
- Must have a fundamental understanding of bonds and loans
- Advanced Excel (some financial modelling skills required)
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.