Certified Medical Assistant
Healthcare - Medical Support + Operations
Katonah, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Partners is seeking a Certified Medical Assistant to work within a Premier Medical Group's pediatrics department at their Katonah, NY location. This is a full time, day shift position offering highly competitive pay and benefits.
Compensation : $16 - $18
Job ID : 19481
- Providing care to patients via direct and/or telephone contact
- Coordinating with other members of the care team to ensure seamless care delivery
- Maximal coordination of efforts
- Active patient participation in planning and care
- Assisting physician or other provider with clinical procedures
- Medical Assistant Certification
- Previous experience in similar setting
- Covid vaccine required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.