New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client, a global alternative investment firm, is looking to hire a talented Analyst to their Investment Pricing & Analytics team. The role will be very collaborative with exposure to key stakeholders across the firm.
Compensation : $90000 - $110000
Job ID : 17235
- Working closely with the Middle Office team to price various different funds monthly
- Partner with the Security Master and Asset Servicing teams to set up new securities on the platform
- Assist with a wide variety of ad-hoc desk requests and projects related to the fund's investments
- Exposure to a wide variety of investments, including: CDS, FX, Real Estate, Bank Debt, Derivatives, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree, (Masters is a plus) with focus in Accounting/Finance is preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience at an Investment Bank, Hedge Fund or similar, in an operations role.
- Experience using MS Excel is required (Formulas, Pivot Tables). PowerPoint, Sungard VPM, State Street PAM and Word are a plus.
- Familiarity with pricing of fixed income, structured credit, OTC Derivatives, and exchange traded assets.
- Strong attention to detail and time-management skill are a must, in addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.