MD - Primary Care - Assessment Doctor
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Yonkers, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Primary Care Provider needed on a full-time basis for growing primary care, injury, and pain medicine practice at a new office location in Southern Westchester. Any physician with experience in workers' compensation can enjoy this Mon-Fri role with no call, evening, or weekends required! Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits or competitive hourly rate. Malpractice to be discussed on a case by case basis.
Compensation : $180000 - $225000
Job ID : 11685
- The physician will work at new location in Westchester providing physicals and injury assessments of employees and union workers
- No on-call responsibilities, standard business hours, and flexible scheduling (9-5 or 10-6)
- Patients who come through the disability, workers compensation program must undergo primary care, general health assessments, and sometimes a mental health assessment.
- Patients have injuries either short-term or chronic conditions
- Determine patients ability to work, mental health status, and mental well-being - patients may be suffering from depression, anxiety, identify red flags when it comes to prescription management
- Diagnose medical conditions, manage chronic health issues, refer out most Medicaid long-term care
- State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Residency training in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Workers Compensation Number preferred but not required
- DOT Certification required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.