Private Credit Investment Analyst
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A leading private investment manager with over ~$35bn AUM is looking to add a Private Credit Investment Analyst to their growing team in NYC. The firm is focused on direct lending and opportunistic credit spanning across most industries.
Compensation : $95000 - $140000
- Prepare and present investment memorandums
- Financial modelling and valuation
- Conduct due diligence on prospective investments
- Monitor performance of investments
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years of similar buy-side experience or sell-side Investment Banking experience in workout/restructuring and/or leverage finance.
- Must have proven analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Passion for private credit investing and desire to join a growing platform
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.