Product Controller - Hedge Fund
Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A prominent hedge fund is looking to hire an experienced Product Controller to join its Finance team due to the growth of its fixed income and equity investments.
Compensation : $100000 - $175000
Job ID : 22612
- Daily production of monthly P&L and explanation for supported Business Lines.
- Daily production of Balance Sheet Reconciliation and monitoring of key controls.
- Identification and resolution of balance sheet breaks between general ledger and sub-ledger systems.
- Preparation, posting and review of manual journal entries to clear daily balance sheet breaks as well as to close the books at period end (monthly and quarterly).
- Maintenance of the general ledger and mapping tables.
- Overhaul manual reconciliation processes by simplifying and automating procedures, reducing spreadsheets, and developing clear and comprehensive supporting documentation that validate all balance sheet accounts.
- Develop daily and monthly reporting analytics and provide relevant analyses and commentary to explain position/P&L changes.
- Accounting, Finance, or related degree required
- Strong excel skills required
- 2-8 years of product control experience at a bank or hedge fund