Product Specialist Associate (Private Credit)
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
One of the fastest growing credit platforms in the world is looking to hire an experience Product Specialist to support their fast-growing Private Credit (Mezzanine Debt) platform. This is a very analytical role that works very closely with the PM/Analysts as well as the Business Development teams to provide subject matter expertise to their current and prospective investors.
Compensation : $135000 - $175000
Job ID : 12910
- Gather insights and understand client needs, attitudes and emotions to design and/or position products, services and capabilities
- Proactively meet with alternative investment and structured product money managers so clients can have access to timely strategies
- Lead cross functional initiatives, working with key partners in finance, marketing communications, operations, legal, supervision
- Synthesize data, identify opportunities, make recommendations and create a plan to deliver experiences that meet client needs
- Expand our current offering through new product development, expanded research tools, and investment insights
- Manage multiple downstream systems in order to insure a seamless client experience (including proposal systems, performance reporting, client statements, and websites)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 3-5 years of relevant private credit and/or mezzanine debt experience out of another fund, investment bank, or consulting firm.
- Investment Analysis or current product specialist experience preferred