- Extraordinary attention to detail, pro-active approach to task management, and capable of sustained independent work.
- Able to prioritize calendars, meetings, responses and tasks with accuracy, concision, and professionalism.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Seamless capability of holding professional interactions with various staff members at all levels and in multiple geographies
- Ability to manage a poised, task-oriented composition in a fast-paced environment, occasionally under time pressure, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Ability to adapt to change and pro-actively seek and implement tasks as time allows.
- Ability to balance conflicting priorities to manage workflow and ensure the completion of essential projects.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.