Project Manager - Transmission & Distribution
Construction + Real Estate
Melville, New York
- Coordinate with the Project Management team on engineering and procedural plans, and suggest project enhancements/value engineering opportunities
- Facilitate the change order process, prepare monthly budget analysis, and projections/cost to complete
- Manage CPM baseline and updates
- Manage RFI’s and engineering-related inquiries
- Ensure all project materials are approved, delivered and tracked accordingly
- 7+ years of relevant experience, ideally working for an independent electrical or utility contractor with an emphasis on Transmission and Distribution.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferred (or considerable relevant Trade Union experience)
- Experience with ERP management
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and standard computer applications
- Display a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing assignments in a timely manner
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.