Accounting + Finance
Englewood, New Jersey
SHARE THIS JOB
A Premier Real Estate Company is seeking a Property Accountant.
Compensation : $85000 - $85000
Job ID : 18152
- Maintain proper accounting records for the assigned properties and tasks
- Review and understand the organizational and financial documents and apply accounting and reporting requirements accurately
- Monitor AR and AP aging, unapplied cash, bad debt allowance, debt service ratio, cash flows and cash positions, etc.s
- Analyze activity in capital expenditure accounts. Apply for replacement reserve according to loan agreements.
- Follow month end closing calendar
- Maintain and reconcile all general ledger activities for properties in the assigned portfolio
- Prepare monthly closing work paper packages independently including variance explanations
- Investigate and resolve issues through communication with operations, finance teams and outside parties
- Prepare monthly reports as needed, such as investor, lender
- Follow quarter end closing calendar
- Assist in preparing quarterly financial reports and supplemental schedules
- Prepare lender reports, and other required quarterly reports.
- Perform year end responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 2-3 years accounting experience (property accounting experience preferred).
- Proficiency in Excel required, MRI++
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.