Accounting + Finance
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A fast growing, diversified Real Estate firm in NYC is looking for a talented 5-8+ year Property Controller to join their team.
Compensation : $110000 - $125000
Job ID : 18377
- Monthly bank reconciliations, draw packages, funding and billings.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting and compliance.
- Fixed Asset Schedules, budgets, property taxes, insurance, RPIE filings.
- Work closely with third-party property managers, tenants, lenders and investors.
- Year-end workpapers and work with third-party CPA firms on annual tax returns
- Property Accounting
- Minimum of 5-8+ years of real estate audit in public accounting, and/or accounting experience (commercial preferred)
- Knowledgeable about real estate, operating and partnership agreements, loan documents, and financial reports
- Highly proficient in Excel and QuickBooks
- Independent thinker and problem solver
- Detail-oriented, organized, strong communication skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.