New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A successful, privately held commercial real estate company in NYC is looking to hire a 2-5 year property controller.
Compensation : $85000 - $100000
Job ID : 12666
- Perform monthly and annual closings, including preparation of the monthly reporting package.
- Prepare all monthly work papers and actual to budget variance reports.
- Prepare year-end audit work papers and assist outside auditors.
- Prepare year end true ups for billing of operating, real estate and other escalations.
- Assist with the preparation of all financial debt compliance required by lenders.
- Coordinate loan draws and bank funding, if applicable for assigned properties.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly sales tax returns.
- Preparation of annual real estate tax certiorari filings.
- Assist in preparation of annual and long-term budgets and reforecasts.
- Preparation of year-end financial statements.
- Provide financial data support to all other departments on an ongoing basis.
- Interact with property personnel and building ownership.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- 2-5+ years of commercial real estate accounting experience preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Proficient with Yardi Voyager software.
- Public accounting experience preferred