Property Manager - Industrial
Construction + Real Estate
Washington DC, District of Columbia
- Serve as primary point of contact for the General Manager.
- Supports the General Manager in managing all aspects of a complex property or multi-owner portfolio of commercial, industrial, or retail properties. Oversees all operations and financial activities.
- Responds to tenant needs, ensuring that administrative and building technical staff resolve problems promptly. Ensures that services are provided in compliance with policies, procedures, regulations and contractual obligations and standards.
- Ensures periodic regular property inspection. Recommends and/or approves alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as necessary. Contracts for and supervises vendor services as required.
- Coordinates tenant move-ins and move-outs, and "walk-through" spaces with tenants and tenant improvement department.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or equivalent in general business, real estate, finance, accounting, economics or related field
- 3-5 years of work experience in commercial real estate
- Ability to read and interpret basic property financial statements including income statements, balance sheets, and general ledgers
- Ability to understand and interpret legal documents such as commercial leases, purchase and sale agreements and loan documents
- A critical thinker with strong financial and analytical skills
- Savvy with technology and advanced proficiency with MS-Office products; working knowledge of Excel a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Yardi experience is preferred
- Occasional travel required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.