PNP - ACT Team
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Staten Island, New York
- ACT or Assertive Community Treatment plan created to provide in-community mental health service to patients of Staten Island
- Part time schedule, 2-3 days a work working with comprehensive team of physician, nurse and social workers
- Open to 2 or 3 days (would like at least one day to be a Tues or Wed to overlap with the Physician)
- Team hours are 9-5, work 7.5 Hrs with half hour for lunch
- Company cars available for use
- Provide comprehensive mental health care as part of a well-developed team
Employed position with competitive compensation plan, eligible for all benefits except PTO, malpractice coverage
- NY State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Masters as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Board Certified New Graduates Encouraged to Apply!
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.