NP - Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner or Psychiatrist
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
White Plains, New York
- Focus on treating full range of cases including those with substance abuse/co-occurring disorders
- Standard business hours, no weekends, no on-call, 35 hours considered full time
- Treat 10-12 patients a day with a full 30 min for med checks
- Mon-Fri schedule, flexible start and end time 8/8:3-4:30/5pm
- See patients with all ranges of psychiatric conditions, acute and chronic
- DEA required, will apply for suboxone since treating addiction patients
- Organization offers full range of programs: outpatient, inpatient, child and adolescent, addiction services, DBT, PHP, residential and family services
- Complex care team with strong team of doctors, nursing staff, clinical support
- NY State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Masters as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner or Residency Training in General Psychiatry (fellowship-trainings to be considered)
- Board Certified New Graduates are encouraged to Apply!
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.