NP - PMHNP Addiction Treatment Facility
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
Middletown, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Part Time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) needed for an up and coming Addiction Treatment Facility in Orange County, NY for a 30-hour work week - 100% in person.
Compensation : $130000 - $160000
Job ID : 12513
- Solely medication management and assessments, counselors onsite do therapy
- 100% in person
- Expect 45-60 min appointments for intakes, 15-20 min for simple med management - daily volume varies
- All scheduled appointments, consults that are given from the physicians or NPs determining that psychiatric intervention are required
- Part time schedule, two days a week needed
- No call schedule required, handled by MDs and NPs
- If high acuity often transfer out
- Must be willing to do all aspects of addiction care (MET, Methadone Maintenance, Suboxone, Vivitrol, etc)
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits.
- NY State license (active or applied is preferred)
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in New York State
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.