NP - Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A Psychiatric NP (PMHNP) is needed for a large community health organization - option to work in the Bronx or Manhattan.
Compensation : $115000 - $130000
Job ID : 12175
- Consult with MD/LCSW on patients or with patient visits, as needed to address depression and anxiety
- Provide clinical care (medication management/psych evaluations) for patients to support efforts to achieve care plan goals
- Ensure appropriate transitions of care with external Article 31 providers, hospitals, etc.
- Review case records to monitor quality of care
- NY State license (active or applied preferred)
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in New York State
- Bilingual Spanish is preferred, but not required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.