MD - Psychiatrist - General IP
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
- Join a team that includes 2-3 physicians per 30 beds
- Moonlighting opportunities available for additional income
- Monday-Friday schedule, cover 8-10 patients a day on a 60-bed adult IP unit (team of 3 only responsible for half)
- If Child & Adolescent trained, will cover 30 bed child unit
- Opp for Consultation/Liaison work in the Emergency Department and on the medical/surgical floors as well if desired
- Dedicated social work team and therapy team that provides family and collateral work, utilization review with payers, and aftercare planning
- Participate in quality improvement and process improvement projects
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- MA State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Residency training in Psychiatry required
- Psychiatrists with fellowship training in Child & Adolescent, Addiction, Geriatrics strongly encouraged to apply
- New graduates completing training in the next 12 months are encouraged to apply.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.