MD - Psychiatrist Medical Director
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
- Responsible for providing coordinated psychiatric services to patients utilizing the clinical services
- Routine and crisis adult and pediatric care as assigned
- The scope of practice includes evaluation, diagnosis, medication assessments and adjustment, patient education, and treatment planning
- Be knowledgeable about agency and clinical policies and develop and improve policies as needed
- Assume responsibility for the development and realization of an individual ongoing care plan for all patients
- Standard business hours - full time is 40 hours per week
- Rotated evenings/weekend hours staggered with coverage
- FQHC/Community health - student loan forgiveness eligible
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- CT State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Bilingual language skills in Spanish preferred, but not required
New graduates completing training in the next 12 months are encouraged to apply!
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.