MD - Psychiatrist - Inpatient Unit Chief
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
White Plains, New York
- This is 100% inpatient position based at a behavioral health facility/hospital
- Focus on treating full range of inpatient cases including those with substance abuse/co-occurring disorders
- Standard business hours, no weekends, no on-call
- Cover 10-15 patients per day, cover the entire unit, but not everybody has to be seen daily and multiple cover.
- Inpatient Psychiatrists, residents and per diems/moonlighters take weekend and overnight call
- Opportunity for moonlighting and per diem for additional compensation
- See patients with all ranges of psychiatric conditions, acute and chronic
- Organization offers full range of programs: outpatient, inpatient, child and adolescent, addiction services, DBT, PHP, residential and family services.
- Complex care team with strong team of doctors, nursing staff, clinical support.
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage
NY State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
Residency training in General Psychiatry, fellowship training to be considered
- Psych NP would consider if strong inpatient experience
New graduates completing training in the next 12 months encouraged to apply!
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.