MD - Psychiatrist - Outpatient
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
White Plains, New York
This is 100% outpatient position based at a behavioral health facility/hospital
- Focus on treating full range of cases including those with substance abuse/co-occurring disorders
- Standard business hours, no weekends, no on-call
- Mon-Fri schedule, flexible start and end time 8/8:3-4:30/5pm
- Opportunity for moonlighting and per diem for additional compensation
- See patients with all ranges of psychiatric conditions, acute and chronic
- Organization offers full range of programs: outpatient, inpatient, child and adolescent, addiction services, DBT, PHP, residential and family services.
- Complex care team with strong team of doctors, nursing staff, clinical support
- NY State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Residency training in General Psychiatry
- Bilingual language skills in Spanish preferred but not required
New graduates completing training in the next 12 months encouraged to apply.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.