MD - Pulmonary Critical Care Physician
Healthcare - Providers/Locum Tenens
- Need- Replace very experienced pulm/cc doctor that is limited with procedures
- Want a Pulm/CC physician that is capable with inpatient procedures and lung screening.
- Work closely with Oncologists and Thoracic Surgeon to treat local patients.
- Area has aging population with lung cancer, emphysema and COPD
3 components of need
- Outpatient clinic Pulm
- Inpatient Pulm - consults and inpatient procedures and screening
- Critical Care ICU treatment and rounding
4+ days a week in the outpatient clinic with each day 1-2 hours inpatient visiting admitted patients
typically do 4-5 inpatient pulm consults a day
Work with Cardiologists covering ICU - Hospitalists and Cardiologists cover ICU.
Call for ICU will be 1:3 but limited in evenings and weekend.
- Must be BE/BC in Pulm and CC.
- Bronchoscopy, CT Scan, Lung Biopsy, Endobronchial Ultrasound(EBUS), Lobectomy, Exhaled Nitric Oxide test, Oxygen Therapy.
- Relocate to the Putnam area. Can live 30-45 mins away but need to be in region when on call.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.