Quant Analyst - Hedge Fund
Financial Services - Front Office
New York, New York
Quantitative Analyst working directly with portfolio managers modeling out and optimizing trading strategies to increase/enhance alpha opportunities within the portfolio groups simultaneously limiting risk & loss.
- 3-12 years relevant industry experience at top Investment Bank, Hedge Fund, Proprietary Trading Shop or Asset Manager from top tier university with a preference of a degree (advanced ie, PhD or MSc preferred) in Mathematics, Advanced Sciences, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- AI/ML, NLP, SOR
- Fluent in Python, R, C++, C#, Ruby, MATLAB, SQL
- Passion for solving complex problems and curiosity to proactively identify issues before the reach problem stage
- Collaborative intellectual with the ability to work solo to contribute to Firm's greater P&L
- Cross asset experience including depth of knowledge in Derivatives
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.